Friday, January 26, 2007


Fox is now at home (so pictures from home should start getting posted soon).

His likes include eating, touching his face, and being held. His dislikes include having his diaper changed, bright light, and laying by himself.

Our cat Sue Ellen Mischke seems freaked by the new primate. She usually follows Sadie or me from room to room, unable to be away from us. Now she spends a lot of time in other rooms--or even right outside the room we're currently in with Fox. Hopefully she'll warm up to him.

Visitors are always welcome--just call ahead so we know when you're coming.

4 comments:

Blue Viking Devil said...

Congrats!!!! Fox is adorable!!!! I am so glad that everyone is doing great! I wish that I would be able to come see you all when the rest of the clan is up. Meeting Fox will have to wait until I'm in the area.

Anonymous said...

Wow, he looks so much like you guys! Poor Mischke feels totally replaced! Soon she'll realize that she still matters....

Coatlicue said...

I will give you a call before I come visit. I received little Fox's picture in the mail, and he looks just delicious!! V

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby ya'll make! I hope to see him sometime this summer. We are still contemplating if we will come to visitSounds like everyone is doing well except the cat. I'm sure she'll get over her trauma.