Thursday, July 05, 2007

Christmas, Independance Day, and cousins

Fox had his first 4th of July and his first Christmas all in the same week. Who knew? Anyway, here are some pics of him at the parade in Afton.



At the Christmas party in Sauk Centre, Fox got some Christmas money. Here he is clutching his five dollar bill greedily.


And here is is wearing a hat--I think a hat belonging to Uncle Jon, since Aunt Jacque is holding him.


Fox is no longer the littlest McKinnon. My cousin Kate had a baby (I think June 22). Here are some pics from when Fox and I met little AJ when he was 5 days old. He's very small and cute. Fox liked him a lot.



And this is just a cute picture. I took this when I was trying to get Fox to roll over for the video camera. He just learned how to roll from back to tummy. He is doing it all the time now. He's very skillful.

No comments: