Saturday, September 27, 2008

So Like Us...

Fox is turning into a tiny, little adult. As you can see, he does things exactly as we grown ups do. For example:

He enjoys post-bath nude tower building:



He makes very serious facial expressions:





He works hard for a living (he's actually watching the Vikings game in this shot):


He wears mittens around the house on 70 degree days:


He drives vehicles inside the house:


He thinks he is food:


Ok, that's enough of that. This is just a shot of me and Fox on my birthday:


Here is Fox showing off his sling. He hurt his arm and got nursemaid's elbow, which means he popped a bone out of place a got a tendon stuck in between two bones. It required a horrifying trip to the ER, which I won't go into right now (if you want details, feel free to call me). He is all fixed up now, and he didn't really even need the sling, but I had to take some pics anyway, because it was so cute.



1 comment:

Flip Flop Mom said...

I love the new photos! He is getting so big. I can't imagine what the ER trip was like. I just hope it was better then the trip we had to take when Micah was 6 weeks old. How are you feeling this time around?